What We Do
Our practice areas include family law financial litigation support, valuations in divorce,
forensic matters, cash flow reports, asset tracing, stock option analysis and dissipation.
We are practiced in all forms of settlement venues, including mediation, collaboration
and trial work.
Who We Help
Primary wage earners: business owners, professionals, corporate executives, entertainers and athletes
seeking to protect their hard earned assets.
Dependent spouse seeking lifestyle support to build
an effective case, or require specialized discovery methods to find hidden assets.
Why We Should Be Your Divorce Coach, Protector And Partner Team
Summit Divorce Planning specializes in developing creative solutions caused by complex
financial matters, forensic financial analytics, and business valuation.
You need us if:
- Divorce Goal: You are the bread winner. We will help you keep more of what you earned
- Divorce Goal: You are a homemaker. We help you find what should be yours
- We will build an economic profile of the projected earning capacity of your spouse
- To prove commingling and asset tracing
- To prove separate property
- Mediation participating in complex financial issues
- To Build an effective economic divorce planning strategy
- Business valuation in divorce
Our offices are conveniently located in Nashville, TN and Miami, FL.
• Nashville: 222 2nd Ave. North, Suite 360 M, Nashville, TN 37201
• Miami: 10305 NW 41st Street, Suite 203, Miami, FL 33178